Our Story & Client Kudos
When they first met, Carol was teaching secondary Art & Art History, and had been photographing seniors that couldn't afford to have their pictures taken. Carol was trained as a painter which gave her the eye for composition in photography.
Charlie learned photography while attending Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design for Sculpture. While working for an audio-visual company he honed his skills photographing beer pour shots, industrial imagery, and sculpture for working artists.
After receiving a camera as a wedding gift (ironically there was no photographer hired for their big day), they began to photograph school projects and friends events with great success. Inspiration hit, and Artists' Eyes Photography became their joint business endeavor.
Artists' Eyes has been creating images for couples, seniors, and families since 2004. Here are a few choice words people have said about their services:
• "Carol's artistic eye captures some of the best candid photos and Charlie's creative flare makes this duo so elite and at the top of their game. No one compares to the fun you'll have with these two people!"
Emily & Mike May 29, 2011
• "Carol and Charlie really did go the extra mile, and we enjoyed having them at our wedding. They even learned the names of all our extended family members on the spot. "
Christine & Mike Jun 19, 2010
• "It's great to have a photographer that is laid back instead of rushed, uptight, and controlling."
Erin & Mike Sep 11, 2009
• "I was so very happy with all my pictures and would definitely recommend them for anyone wanting first class, elegant pictures that you will treasure for a lifetime!"
Rachel & Andy Jun 14, 2008
• "Our wedding pictures look like they belong in a magazine. Not only do they have amazing eyes for photography, they are fabulous to work with."
Kim & Scott Jun 7, 2008
• "There have been quite a few weddings in both of our families and so many of our family members have gushed to us about our photographers being superb. This was probably our best choice out of all of our vendors and we are telling everyone. "
Erin & Jeff May 24, 2008
• " Some times you get what you pay for or need to pay a little more to get first class service. With Artists Eyes, their service far exceeded what we paid for. I highly recommend them for any occassion."
Barry & Jenny December 31, 2005